Kia Seltos Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I own a 2021 Kia Seltos EX. The project I'm embarking on is one where I would replace the bumper cover (pic attached) just in front of my hood. I'd like to get the new Kia emblem on there but, as you all know, there's an indent where the current Kia badge is. Therefore, the new logo won't lay flat due to the indent.

What do you think my best option is here? I believe the Indian version of the Salt House does not have this indent.

·
'22 Seltos SX Turbo // Snow White Pearl
33 Posts
Hey guys! I own a 2021 Kia Seltos EX. The project I'm embarking on is one where I would replace the bumper cover (pic attached) just in front of my hood. I'd like to get the new Kia emblem on there but, as you all know, there's an indent where the current Kia badge is. Therefore, the new logo won't lay flat due to the indent.

What do you think my best option is here? I believe the Indian version of the Salt House does not have this indent.

View attachment 1009
Why not just replace that panel with one from a US model '22 Seltos? Order from your local dealer then have it painted your body color. Done.

·
3 Posts

View attachment 1009
I believe the Indian Seltos does not have that part, as the hood goes all the way to the grill. The US and Indian version are made from different platforms. You are going to need to buy the 22 panel off the dealer if you want the exact look as the 22 model, if not you should probably go with the decal mentioned earlier.

·
3 Posts

View attachment 1009
Check out this video, it shows the fitting of a Luxwood Stoneguard that seems to be color coded they remove the original badge prior to fitting. The protector is color coded and fills the depression where the badge was located. follow this link or watch the video.
Cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts