Kia Seltos Forum banner

Really Love My SX

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  Dave1954$ 
#1 ·
Hello from Michigan. My first Kia was a 2008 Optima that I traded in with 235,000 miles for the 2021 Seltos SX...so far, love the vehicle and all the cool features. Question is, why with all the technology, can I not upload my own profile image? Just doesn't seem right and doesn't look like the new software upgrade is actually a down grade. Think I will hold out until a worthwhile upgrade comes along.

#5 ·
I should take a pic of my dash cam....installed it just below the mirror. It really doesn't block any view and becomes invisible in a very short time.

What kind of paint did you use for the calipers? I thought about doing that also.
I should take a pic of my dash cam....installed it just below the mirror. It really doesn't block any view and becomes invisible in a very short time.

What kind of paint did you use for the calipers? I thought about doing that also.
Amazon POR-15 42806 Red Caliper paint. $14.00 I used a sponge brush, much easier. But make sure you give it 20 mins before 2nd coat. Did it last June and they still look newly painted.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.