Kia Seltos Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
99 Posts
Not quite sure what you mean here iowahawk. If you mean how to turn on the rear camera when not actually reversing, in my model = US SX, there's a button to right of shift lever that turns it on when actually on the move. Not when stationary though. Was that your query. It would help to know your model and year.

·
99 Posts
2023 seltos lx awd rear camera should have icon to allow seeing something directly at the rear bumper
No camera button near gear stick..? Mine is just above the Heat steering wheel button. Remember, one of the pluses of the Seltos is that for many functions they've stuck with direct control buttons or knobs. Not everything, thank goodness, requires a screen icon access.

·
Super Moderator
2022 SX Turbo - Gravity Grey / Burgundy Interior
308 Posts
No camera button near gear stick..? Mine is just above the Heat steering wheel button. Remember, one of the pluses of the Seltos is that for many functions they've stuck with direct control buttons or knobs. Not everything, thank goodness, requires a screen icon access.
We don't get a camera button near the gear shifter here in NA (see photo, blank button)...I think there is one somewhere in the infotainment menu.

·
99 Posts
Oh, wow, bummer. I use mine all the time, two situations mainly. I put it on when turning into a park, as it's a quick way to check one is fairly central in it before stopping and engaging reverse to light up the same camera. You can usually see the outer ends of the space marker lines. The other time it's good is when driving with a trailer attached. Allows check of load security - no flapping cover or anything blowing out - also one time I saw when the light coupling had come adrift off the car plug and was dragging on the road. I'd hate to have to access screen icons to activate it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts