Kia Seltos Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't find the website that I ordered the rear wiper blade for my 2017 Seltos. Now, I'm looking for the rear wiper blade for my 2021 Seltos. The last time I ordered one (for Sportage) it was from a dealer out of state. Great price, quick ship. Any suggestions where I can find one for my Seltos?

·
156 Posts
I just went through this myself. There’s some brands who say they have the matching part, but it’s a weird OEM connector that I don’t think anyone makes aftermarket.

I gave up after trying two different “compatible” 12 inch blades from Autozone and just went to the dealer and they had the correct one in stock. Takes 30 secs to install.

I wanted a full silicone blade but it doesn’t seem like the option is out there

·
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just went through this myself. There’s some brands who say they have the matching part, but it’s a weird OEM connector that I don’t think anyone makes aftermarket.

I gave up after trying two different “compatible” 12 inch blades from Autozone and just went to the dealer and they had the correct one in stock. Takes 30 secs to install.

I wanted a full silicone blade but it doesn’t seem like the option is out there
Yeah, I know it's currently a dealer only item. There was an on-line Kia Dealer I used in the past that was extremely reasonable with pricing, free shipping, and no tax. I can't seem to find that dealer now. I thought I bookmarked it but no. My closest dealer is too far but I guess I'll swing by next time I'm in that area

·
156 Posts
Yeah, I know it's currently a dealer only item. There was an on-line Kia Dealer I used in the past that was extremely reasonable with pricing, free shipping, and no tax. I can't seem to find that dealer now. I thought I bookmarked it but no. My closest dealer is too far but I guess I'll swing by next time I'm in that area
Oh I gotcha. Kia/Hyundai part number for the rear blade is 98850-C5100

Looks like there’s a few different options online for it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts