Kia Seltos Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

2021 Seltos EX in Deep Ocean Blue
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking closer at the matte finish of the 8" screen on my EX (馃嚚馃嚘) and noticed that there appears to be an edge that looks to me like a screen protector or film. Has anyone else noticed this? I'd love to know if it comes off to reveal yet another shiny surface underneath, but don't want to pick at it if that's not what it is...

Thanks for any experience!

2021 Kia Seltos Mars Orange
I think it is a screen protector, but I'd be hesitant to pick it off. I've noticed that the shiny surfaces on the dash board and steering wheel can be blinding when the sunlight hits it just right. Not a good thing when you're driving down the road at 70mph. Also, removing it could affect the touch screen sensitivity.

2021 Seltos SX
I was looking closer at the matte finish of the 8" screen on my EX (馃嚚馃嚘) and noticed that there appears to be an edge that looks to me like a screen protector or film. Has anyone else noticed this? I'd love to know if it comes off to reveal yet another shiny surface underneath, but don't want to pick at it if that's not what it is...

Thanks for any experience!

View attachment 463
Have you already peeled a screen protector off the radio screen yet? Mine came with one and I peeled it off. However if you鈥檝e already taken the initial screen protector off, I wouldn鈥檛 mess with it.

2021 Seltos EX in Deep Ocean Blue
Discussion Starter #4
Have you already peeled a screen protector off the radio screen yet? Mine came with one and I peeled it off. However if you鈥檝e already taken the initial screen protector off, I wouldn鈥檛 mess with it.
I haven't personally, but that's not saying the dealer didn't during pdi 馃榿

1 - 5 of 5 Posts