Kia Seltos Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, who noticed the feature that helps you when you are too close doesn't work, at least not on my seltos EX and I am not sure why it's listed as a feature

·
(Order changed to '23 Sportage)
19 Posts
Have you read the owner's manual? What you are probably looking for can be found in Chapter 5 of the 2022 Seltos manual.

If you are talking about the cruise control setting predetermined distance, see page 5-136.

If you are talking about Forward Collision Avoidance Assist, see page 5-75.

Either way, the feature may be set on "Off". In that case, click on the desired setting.

Reactions: Ricky10

·
2021 SX Turbo, Neptune Blue
134 Posts
Forward Collision Avoidance has saved me from nasty crashes on two occasions. It’s not like I wasn’t paying attention either. Some people do really stupid things when you least expect it. It’s a fantastic feature!

·
189 Posts
Is it turned on in the settings?
Would have to agree with Ricky10. At first I thought the Forward Collision Avoidance wasn't working. The few times it has engaged it has been due to another driver, not me.

There are three settings however, as I learned I have to turn it off for when my son takes his driving test. It can be set to off, active, or warn. I also learned this last trip to WA that too much snow and ice from the road confuses the radar.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.