Kia Seltos Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
2021 Seltos EX in Deep Ocean Blue
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Part picture, part experience, part question, I wanted to share that my Seltos EX a) looks great wearing a canoe for a hat imho (dusty as she may be) and b) works great with the Thule Wingbar system. Easy install of the bars.

Now I just need to source an eye bolt for the front bumper to prevent rearward movement while on the highway. I see my front bumper has the punch out for the accessory, does anyone know where to get one, or the exact specs for diameter and thread?

·
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
227 Posts
I've owned three Kia's 2008 - 2016 and every model included the eye-bolt, are you sure it's not in with your spare kit?

·
2021 Seltos SX Turbo
8 Posts
Great post, Do do you have a picture of the part, I don't see it in my spare kit.
thanks

·
143 Posts
View attachment 885

Part picture, part experience, part question, I wanted to share that my Seltos EX a) looks great wearing a canoe for a hat imho (dusty as she may be) and b) works great with the Thule Wingbar system. Easy install of the bars.

Now I just need to source an eye bolt for the front bumper to prevent rearward movement while on the highway. I see my front bumper has the punch out for the accessory, does anyone know where to get one, or the exact specs for diameter and thread?
Thanks for the post and the picture. I'm thinking my Seltos might look OK with a kayak on the top. This also helps me decide to place on the same side as the tow hook in the front bumper!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts