Kia Seltos Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
2021 KIA Seltos SX Turbo
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know that the Seltos will have a Retractable Cargo Cover? The rear windows are not tinted much and anyone can clearly see what your carrying. I inquired about obtaining one, but the dealership has no idea or they haven't come up with one yet. Would anyone know?

·
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
200 Posts
you can always get heavy tint put on the rear windows.

On any brand new model it can take a long time before many accessories are available - aftermarket suppliers have to know how well it's going to sell first.

·
233 Posts
Does anyone know that the Seltos will have a Retractable Cargo Cover? The rear windows are not tinted much and anyone can clearly see what your carrying. I inquired about obtaining one, but the dealership has no idea or they haven't come up with one yet. Would anyone know?
I don't know what they will have in the future, but the SX is the only one with a cargo cover . It is rigid and not retractable. I don't see anyplace where a cargo cover would hook up in the other levels because there are no tracks to support it as in the SX.....or any place where a retractable cover would click in.

·
2021 KIA Seltos SX Turbo
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't know what they will have in the future, but the SX is the only one with a cargo cover . It is rigid and not retractable. I don't see anyplace where a cargo cover would hook up in the other levels because there are no tracks to support it as in the SX.....or any place where a retractable cover would click in.
If KIA doesn't have it for the S, then hopefully an aftermarket would work. With the SX do you get it with the car? I've been contacting everywhere and KIA says they just aren't any yet.

·
233 Posts
If KIA doesn't have it for the S, then hopefully an aftermarket would work. With the SX do you get it with the car? I've been contacting everywhere and KIA says they just aren't any yet.
Yes, you get it with the SX. It has supports molded into the side panels. Other trims do not have those integrated supports so you couldn't just buy the rigid cargo cover and lay it in.

·
4 Posts
My Seltos GT came with a Parcel shelf that raises as you raise the boot lid (if that make sense) it covers the entire rear cargo area.

Australian buyer here btw.

·
2021 KIA Seltos SX Turbo
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for letting me know, not sure if the GT is the same as US SX, but seems like I may be out of luck in getting one, since I have the S model.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts