Kia Seltos Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI,
I have 2020 Seltos HTX IVT purchased in Aug 2020 and iPhone 11 with iOS 14.5. Initially contacts downloaded fully to Seltos but after a month or so, whenever I start the car, my iPhone connects to the Seltos, history being downloaded but contacts download not happening and come as failure.

Tried all the known methods, updating, reinstalling, re-configuring iPhone, Bluetooth in Seltos & AVNT software update etc., but no solution in sight. Complained to Kia but they route the issue to dealer who unfortunately doesn’t have a solution even after talking to AVNT supplier Motrex.

Last I heard is that, there is some issue with AVNT software for iPhone 11 & above.

Is anybody else facing the problem or do they have any solution to this issue

Regards
Arivu

·
119 Posts
HI,
I have 2020 Seltos HTX IVT purchased in Aug 2020 and iPhone 11 with iOS 14.5. Initially contacts downloaded fully to Seltos but after a month or so, whenever I start the car, my iPhone connects to the Seltos, history being downloaded but contacts download not happening and come as failure.

Tried all the known methods, updating, reinstalling, re-configuring iPhone, Bluetooth in Seltos & AVNT software update etc., but no solution in sight. Complained to Kia but they route the issue to dealer who unfortunately doesn’t have a solution even after talking to AVNT supplier Motrex.

Last I heard is that, there is some issue with AVNT software for iPhone 11 & above.

Is anybody else facing the problem or do they have any solution to this issue

Regards
Arivu
For functionality, I prefer the CarPlay feature. Haven't used the Bluetooth connection in the year that I've owned the Seltos. Good to hear that there is an issue though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts