Kia Seltos Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought my Seltos SP2 GT Line AWD 12 months ago, and have 20K on the clock. Went to go this morning and it will not reverse and the "Check engine" warning light came on. It is now being towed in to be diagnosed. Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue. I'm in Australia, thanks :)

·
3 Posts
Bought my Seltos SP2 GT Line AWD 12 months ago, and have 20K on the clock. Went to go this morning and it will not reverse and the "Check engine" warning light came on. It is now being towed in to be diagnosed. Just wondering if anyone else has had this issue. I'm in Australia, thanks :)
I am facing this now..
Today morning it happened and 1 day back only i had my servicing. Even my km clocked 20k.

·
1 Posts
This just happened to me as well :-( in process of getting it diagnosed. What was the outcome of your situation if you may?

·
3 Posts
In my case Clutch Actuator was broken and i enquired and found that there is shortage of that part. ( Model : Seltos 1.4 Gtx+ DCT)

·
1 Posts

Same Seltos GT Line AWD and same years/model/Kms, last Friday 1/10/2021, car would not go past first gear and could not enter in reverse. I had to two the Seltos to Kia Blacktown and now they still can't give me an answer.

·
3 Posts
Same Seltos GT Line AWD and same years/model/Kms, last Friday 1/10/2021, car would not go past first gear and could not enter in reverse. I had to two the Seltos to Kia Blacktown and now they still can't give me an answer.
Mostly it will be again Clutch Actuator. ( seems they have global issue in this part)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts