Kia Seltos Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2021 SX, trying to locate /figure out setting service interval reminder. Thanks!

·
8 Posts
Me too! I’m trying to figure out how to change it from 12k to 6k and also how to reset it post service.

·
2 Posts
Just wait till it tells you to go in for a service.
It has multiple computers and sensors that monitor everything for you. No need to change it

·
2 Posts
Why.
Oil and engine technology has come a long way. No need to waste money. Unless your driving in hash climate conditions?
These engines have had more testing done to them then you could ever imagine.

·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Why.
Oil and engine technology has come a long way. No need to waste money. Unless your driving in hash climate conditions?
These engines have had more testing done to them then you could ever imagine.
Old habits I guess. Over my 49 years of owning 50+ cars, I’ve always tried to adhere to 3k mile oil and filter changes. That applies to the every car from the Seltos, back to my first ride, a 1966 VW bug. And lots of fun ones in between, including an Audi TT, Triumph TR6, Porsche Boxster S, Jaguar XK8.

·
75 Posts
My nearest Kia dealer is an hour away!
Then I would wait until you want to change the oil and take it in and have them set it at that time. Otherwise, you can buy a scan tool with the ability to change the service interval. I have a iCarsoft CR Pro and it can change the service interval on Kias.

·
2021 Kia Seltos SX - Gravity Grey
11 Posts
This is how I am able to get to changing the Service Interval. Click on Setup - then Vehicle - then Cluster, you should see an option for service interval, click on that and you should be able to set it to whatever you want it to be.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts