Kia Seltos Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone recommend the right snow chains for the Seltos?
I'm getting rid of my Subaru Forester and have new chains for
that car. I'm not sure if they fit.

·
184 Posts
So first trip in the snow is set for this weekend. Prior trips to WA have been in summer and fall but this time its winter.

Current conditions on Hwy 5 outside Ashland OR are - Chains Required. Picked up cable chains today that should be sufficient for driving on a maintained interstate during snow. Easy to install and remove.

Brand - SCC Performance Super Z6

When I return after the New Year, I'll post more pictures in the event I had to use the chains.

Be safe y'all.

·
184 Posts
Thanks. You're just required to carry them in Oregon in certain places. I've only ever used them on my other car once in 10 years.
Thank you for this post as well! I saw your mention that chains are required in OR. Checked the ODOT website for exact information. For 4X4 and AWD, although under specific conditions chains may not be required, they must be in the vehicle just in case. If $200 for once in ten years keeps the tires gripped to the interstate, that seems like a good investment to me.

I appreciate your posting about the Oregon requirement.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.