Kia Seltos Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have done system updates on none navi Seltos? KIA/Hyundai provides free updates and owners can download for free. in 2020 there were total of three update that went into my 2019 Niro Touring which has an oem navi system. it's not just a map update for system update that included Apple/Android interfaces.

·
13 Posts
Yep. I’ve done them via computer and then USB in the Seltos. Pretty easy. And seems to always be map and full system update in one.

·
83 Posts
See this discussion re the "November update"

·
83 Posts
Maybe you don't need the update... But I would call your country's Kia Customer Service and see if they can be of help (some of them don't know much, some do). Here in the US they directed me to Mapnsoft, which is the company that actually packages the updates. There is a chat option there. Don't know if they can help with India though..... It's a confusing part of Kia updates... Kia Mapcare | FAQs / Contact Us

·
2021 Kia Seltos SX - Gravity Grey
19 Posts
is it work on any region , and when i search by Model / Software version its not searching View attachment 655 View attachment 654
Interesting, I did link you to the Middle East region so that should have hopefully been correct, and yes I would imagine that the update is region specific as it would download those specific maps. When I used the installer it again asked me what region and I picked US for mine. In the photo you show under "Select Vehicle" and "Select Model" there was a list of vehicles and years for me and I was able to just select from that without needing to put in my specific software information. I even tried switching over to the Middle East region and the list of vehicles still showed up for me. So I'm a little stumped with why it's not showing up for you. Did you make a kia account? It asked me for one when I first used that app. I created that here: Kia Owners Portal not sure if that has anything to do with your issue or not, but worth a shot. Lastly I would just uninstall the program and reinstall and see if that works. Otherwise yea, it might be a dealer issue unfortunately. Here's a couple of shots of what my installer app looks like US vs ME:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts