Kia Seltos Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
2022 SX Turbo - Gravity Grey / Burgundy Interior
196 Posts
Thanks,
Its 235/55R 17, Falken Wildpeak A/T Trail
Perfect, that's almost exactly the same diameter as a 235/50R18 which I was wondering if anyone had tried fitting.
Those look like they would fit perfectly in the wheel wells even without the lift.
Looks good btw.

Edit: had a look at the Truxx website and had to laugh on the description for their fitting more aggressive tires with the lift:
"Common tire upgrade is a 225/55R17 tire with a +40mm offset wheel"
That's practically stock diameter, they're kidding right? that's not an upgrade...

·
196 Posts
Our southeast asian market seltos got 215/60R17 tyre as standard.
Interesting...that's almost identical height and diameter to the 235/50R18 I'm thinking of.
Obviously no clearance or rubbing issues? I would assume SE Asian market uses the same suspension height?
Although the additional width may cause some issues on turning...I may have to roll the dice and experiment.

·
10 Posts
Interesting...that's almost identical height and diameter to the 235/50R18 I'm thinking of.
Obviously no clearance or rubbing issues? I would assume SE Asian market uses the same suspension height?
Although the additional width may cause some issues on turning...I may have to roll the dice and experiment.
pretty much the same suspension height. no clearance or rubbing issues.

·
196 Posts

·
10 Posts
LOL, definitely the wheel design then...makes it look a little smaller than it is...thanks again!

I will certainly be buying a set of 235/50R18's when I get the new ride...they fill the wheel wells in nicely!
Anytime. Nice, it will suit your seltos more than mine. I’m gonna transfer my 235/45R19 tyres n mazda CX5 rims from my KIA Sonet to my Seltos when I get my new ride. Still need to wait for the delivery.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.