Kia Seltos Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
2021 KIA Seltos SX Turbo
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the Seltos S and to my surprised, the first time I driven it at night the Turn Signal & Windshield levers aren't illuminated. How can I adjust the variable windshield wipers in the dark? Is this a Malfunction? Any thoughts?

·
2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
196 Posts
by touch and feel and no it's not a malfunction.

Is this the very first vehicle you have ever owned?

I don't recall ever owner a vehicle where the signal and wiper stalks light up, and besides it would be too distracting to try to look at the levers to operate them. On a new vehicle, most of the settings are almost the same regardless of which vehicle you purchase but any slight variation you soon learn the operation by touch and feel.

·
2021 KIA Seltos SX Turbo
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2015 Nissan Murano, 2009 BMW 328, 2013 Mazda CX 5. I don't agree with you regarding that they are all the same, most are completely different, especially the variable intermittent windshield wipers. How do you adjust that in the dark?

·
2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
196 Posts
easy, as I said by touch and feel, all you are doing is rotating a dial, you soon get used to it. Here's the stalk controls on my Soul, how do they compare to your Seltos?

·
2021 KIA Seltos SX Turbo
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well what I just found out with the Seltos, when you change the switches, it immediately displays it on the dashboard between the tach and speedometer. Just getting use to it.

·
25 Posts
easy, as I said by touch and feel, all you are doing is rotating a dial, you soon get used to it. Here's the stalk controls on my Soul, how do they compare to your Seltos?

View attachment 296
Adjusting the intermittent windshield wipers is even easier to do "by feel" on the Seltos, IMO! There is an actual 'lever' on the adjustment control on the Seltos!
Here's a picture from my Seltos SX:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts