Kia Seltos Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
We just received our new Kia Seltos 2022 from the leasing company.
the only problem I have with the vehicle is that when starting to drive - the car locks the doors automatically and won’t unlock them unless I switch back to Park. This is a problem for me since I have a tendency to pick people up and not switch to park when I do so (just press the breaks and leave the car on D).
I’ve looked up on the driver’s menu and googled the problem up but for some reason, I couldn’t find how to disable the car’s auto lock feature, Any one here knows how to do that?

Attachments

2 Posts
Hi,
We just received our new Kia Seltos 2022 from the leasing company.
the only problem I have with the vehicle is that when starting to drive - the car locks the doors automatically and won’t unlock them unless I switch back to Park. This is a problem for me since I have a tendency to pick people up and not switch to park when I do so (just press the breaks and leave the car on D).
I’ve looked up on the driver’s menu and googled the problem up but for some reason, I couldn’t find how to disable the car’s auto lock feature, Any one here knows how to do that?
Aren't the door settings set though the radio/tablet?

2 Posts
The Canadian manual says setting are available through the media screen... that's not the case on my model. The options are only available on the small screen by the speedometer. When I drop off and pick up the kids from their sporting activities, I simply hit the unlock on my door and the doors open. That will likely be your best option.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.