Kia Seltos Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
2021 Kia Seltos S Awd 1.6 turbo
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone elses side mirror blinker get condensation in it? Or water..its been raining here for days and now my left side blinker as water in it...bummer! Hopefully dealer will fix..i havent had first oil change yet.

·
2021 SX Turbo, Neptune Blue
59 Posts
Does anyone elses side mirror blinker get condensation in it? Or water..its been raining here for days and now my left side blinker as water in it...bummer! Hopefully dealer will fix..i havent had first oil change yet.
Not that I have noticed- I will try to look tomorrow or day after.

What’s going on? First the sport visors, now this! I thought these things were built by robots for precision and perfection :unsure::unsure:

·
2021 Kia Seltos S Awd 1.6 turbo
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea brother its been a bad couple weeks for the KIA ... I hope the bad lucks done now! Lol.. The dealership will deal with the side mirrors but i cant find those lil rivets for the sport visors anywhere! Kia said they dont sale them separate yet its to new! Ugh..

·
2021 SX Turbo, Neptune Blue
59 Posts
Yea brother its been a bad couple weeks for the KIA ... I hope the bad lucks done now! Lol.. The dealership will deal with the side mirrors but i cant find those lil rivets for the sport visors anywhere! Kia said they dont sale them separate yet its to new! Ugh..
Hmm...yeah, that’s no fun! So did the whole visor pop off when you were wiping, or was it just the rivet that popped out?

If worse comes to worst, you could always buy a new set from one of the online KIA accessory stores. Pretend you couldn’t install due to missing rivets (take a few) and then send back everything else and get a refund. Sometimes you just gotta play your own games ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts