Kia Seltos Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
2021 Seltos SX
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don’t know the correct terminology, but one of the hubs inside my wheel is already rusting bad, behind the rim. I’ll try to attach a picture soon. Anyone have any issues with this?? I’ve only had my car since September.

·
196 Posts
They will rust as they are bare steel and some steel rusts easier than others.Look at your rotors after a couple days while the car sits parked.If it weren't for the brake pads cleaning them off once you start driving they would look the same.

·
115 Posts
Don’t know the correct terminology, but one of the hubs inside my wheel is already rusting bad, behind the rim. I’ll try to attach a picture soon. Anyone have any issues with this?? I’ve only had my car since September.
iT's under warranty. take it back to the dealer

·
2021 Seltos SX T-GDI StarBright Yellow lost somewhere in Texas
9 Posts
FOR ALL OF YOUR RUST ISSUES : Phosphoric Acid will react with the Iron Oxide (RUST) and convert into a product that will NEVER RUST AGAIN. Try looking for OSPHO on the internet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts