Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pacific

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am curious to know where the vast majority of Kia Seltos buyers are located.
Without a doubt, India will make up a large share initially with 15,000 Seltos SUV's sold as of January 2020! I expect strong sales in other countries as well. Kia did A LOT of things right with this one and people will be scooping up the current model very fast. That's not all, apparently, there will be hybrid and all-electric versions. So we'll have quite the family here :D

To start, I'm from the Lower Mainland area of British Columbia (Canada)

·
2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
187 Posts
if everyone filled out their signature line like you and I did we wouldn't really have to ask the question ? However, the amount will all depend on who finds this forum and decides to comment or post.

(I wonder why you don't have a Canadian flag next to "Registered User" like I do)

·
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
if everyone filled out their signature line like you and I did we wouldn't really have to ask the question ? However, the amount will all depend on who finds this forum and decides to comment or post.

(I wonder why you don't have a Canadian flag next to "Registered User" like I do)
I figured it would be a good reminder to do that and build a greater sense of community here via dialog like this.
It's back now :)

·
214 Posts
This is not a bad idea. But I would like to know where my "neighbors" are in the US.

Just reminded me I have not done my signature.

·
1 Posts
Also Canada here! Surprised to see so many Canadians actually. I expect there are a lot of folks in the rest of the world. This car is already for sale in India.

·
214 Posts
Also Canada here! Surprised to see so many Canadians actually. I expect there are a lot of folks in the rest of the world. This car is already for sale in India.
Lots of cars in the US have reached dealers. There is one in the color I like that I may look at this week, a steel gray FWD S.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts