• Central or South America

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pacific

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am curious to know where the vast majority of Kia Seltos buyers are located.
Without a doubt, India will make up a large share initially with 15,000 Seltos SUV's sold as of January 2020! I expect strong sales in other countries as well. Kia did A LOT of things right with this one and people will be scooping up the current model very fast. That's not all, apparently, there will be hybrid and all-electric versions. So we'll have quite the family here :D

To start, I'm from the Lower Mainland area of British Columbia (Canada)

·
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
242 Posts
if everyone filled out their signature line like you and I did we wouldn't really have to ask the question ? However, the amount will all depend on who finds this forum and decides to comment or post.

(I wonder why you don't have a Canadian flag next to "Registered User" like I do)

·
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if everyone filled out their signature line like you and I did we wouldn't really have to ask the question ? However, the amount will all depend on who finds this forum and decides to comment or post.

(I wonder why you don't have a Canadian flag next to "Registered User" like I do)
I figured it would be a good reminder to do that and build a greater sense of community here via dialog like this.
It's back now :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.