Kia Seltos Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day all

Were new , just bought out 2022 Kia Silos , ex premium.

Upon our first road trip to break in the car, little over 350 km, and 5 hr drive through mountains and town , we discovered a weird problem, even the deal says they have not seen . while driving , the entire dash , lights, tack ,Speedo, everything goes blank, tack and rpm needles drop to zero, then flashes back on with a systems check . all this happens while driving , predominantly in corners or good bump in road. So Monday we drop off car, and are awaiting an answer . ( Dealer did give us a loaner car so were in good hands )

This happen to anyone else , and what was the fix ?

·
36 Posts
This has happened to me twice now (that I have caught, as I’m not always looking at the dash). Both times on the highway, everything else is not impacted. But the dash does a complete shut down (everything off, needles down) and then boots back up again. Dealership can’t find an error code or anything.
2021 Seltos SX Canada.

·
2021 KIA Seltos SX Turbo
124 Posts
Good day all

Were new , just bought out 2022 Kia Silos , ex premium.

Upon our first road trip to break in the car, little over 350 km, and 5 hr drive through mountains and town , we discovered a weird problem, even the deal says they have not seen . while driving , the entire dash , lights, tack ,Speedo, everything goes blank, tack and rpm needles drop to zero, then flashes back on with a systems check . all this happens while driving , predominantly in corners or good bump in road. So Monday we drop off car, and are awaiting an answer . ( Dealer did give us a loaner car so were in good hands )

This happen to anyone else , and what was the fix ?
Something similar, see my past post. I kept getting Lane Assist on the slightest turn to the right. Then finally I got all the warning lights came on. Drove back to dealership and they told me it was a grounding issue with one of the sensors. I would tell the dealership to check all sensors if they are properly grounded. I would ask.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts