Kia Seltos Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tinted the windows on their seltos?

I’m not sure if I should match the factory tint or tint the front two to 35 percent?

Can you please post window tint pictures and what tint you guys went with?

·
117 Posts
Just ask them to match the rear window tint. Have no idea what percentage it is and don't care. Get the tint that that you want as long as it's legal

·
27 Posts
I bought my Seltos over a year ago in Florida and had the dealer tint the front door windows and the top of my front windshield. IT was part of my sales negotiations. They did a great job and it matches the factory rear door windows perfectly, IMO. I believe they did 35% ...it was whatever the maximum allowed in Florida is!

·
138 Posts
Bringing this post back up with some pics from last year when I still had temp tags!

15% front, ~10-12% rear. The OEM privacy glass made things a little tricky so I asked them for at least 15% all around and the rear ended up just a bit darker. Tints like this changed the game for me - car stays much cooler during the summer.
Also, we don’t usually get hassled in CO for illegal tints so I’m okay with the risk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
3 Posts
So.. anyone know what the stock % tint is on the back windows?? I also want to match it but idk what it is😅😅[/QUOTE]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts