Kia Seltos Forum banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
2021 SX Turbo, Neptune Blue
118 Posts
Well no pics yet. The dude canceled my appointment last Friday. However, I am going in this Friday (tomorrow). I told him I wanted the ceramic, which will now cost me $220 or so up from $160 🤷‍♂️

Will definitely show pics…

·
2021 SX Turbo, Neptune Blue
118 Posts
So here they are. From my receipt it looks like he applied 40% to the front windows which apparently tested out at 35%. Apparently there is some tint already on those windows. If someone really wants to match the back, just tell them to match the back rather than I want the front windows at 35% like I did. Granted, that is the leagal limit in my state, so I suppose that’s a good thing. They look nice in these pics, but in diff lighting, the front is definitely lighter than the back seat windows. Oh well..

Apparently he used 5% on my sun visor when I actually thought I was getting 35% there too. Haha! Communication really wasn’t his strong suit, yet I thought we were on the same page all along 🤷‍♂️

The sun strip really makes a huge difference. It changes the entire dynamic of the driving experience for the better. Or so I think so far :)

21 - 22 of 22 Posts