1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
1) Heated steering wheel
2) Ventilated front Seats
3) Rain sensing wipers
4) HUD
5) Adjustable passenger seat (my 2021 SX Turbo has fixed passenger seat) for my petite wife.
6) Power liftgate - my wife complains on how heavy it is for her to open the backdoor.
7) Driver seat memory.
8) Rain sensing windshield wiper.

I had all of the above from my previous SUV which I traded in for the Seltos. I down-sized and had to get away from that vehicle manufacturer.

Few of the above, though, are standard in the Canadian SX Turbo!

I’m happy with my Seltos so far even without the above features. It’s too early to tell.

·
144 Posts
1) Heated steering wheel
2) Ventilated front Seats
3) Rain sensing wipers
4) HUD
5) Adjustable passenger seat (my 2021 SX Turbo has fixed passenger seat) for my petite wife.
6) Power liftgate - my wife complains on how heavy it is for her to open the backdoor.

I had all of the above from my previous SUV which I traded in for the Seltos. I down-sized and had to get away from that vehicle manufacturer.

Few of the above, though, are standard in the Canadian SX Turbo!

I’m happy with my Seltos so far even without the above features. It’s too early to tell.
Heated steering wheel and a HUD display for certain. I tend to ride mostly by myself so haven't given much thought to the power seat. I would however like to see memory for at least the driver seat.

·
27 Posts
1. Memory setting for driver seat. I have the top-of-the-line SXT and every time I take it in for service I have to fiddle with the power seat for days to get it back to where I like it.
2. 4-way lumbar power adjustment on the driver seat lumbar. It only goes in and out ...not up or down! :mad:
3. Back up warning alarm/beeps as you approach objects or vehicles while in reverse ...just like I had in my previously owned 2016 SXT Optima! It has side cross path detection. How hard or costly would have been to add this feature too? :mad:
4. Surround-view cameras for backing up and parking ...like I had on my 2016 SXT Optima!
5. Less expensive OEM assesories like roof-fack and trailer hitches!
6. Hand-free and automatic tail-gate.

P.S. Lest anyone get the false impression ...I love my Seltos and love some of the new features that I didn't have such as the lane-keep-assist but am disappointed that KIA didn't include the same features I had in a 4-year prior top-of-the-line model Optima ...as well as adding there new ones the 2021 Seltos SXT has! After owning an SUV ...I could never go back to a sedan!

·
8 Posts
1) Ventilated seats
2) Digital dash like the 2022 Kona
3) 200hp from the 1.6 to match the output of the Soul
4) Surround view parking camera

1 - 4 of 4 Posts